Lump in testicle- attached on top of left testicle
Good Aye

I am being frightned by this lump on my left testicle which is kinda attached to it and is shapped like 3 sided lump which is hard. Also is it there from last more than a week now say 10 days, i was busy so dint get time to see a doctor but now sooner i am going to see one. I did see a nurse who said she is going to check for sexually transmitted infection, i belive its one of that bcoz my girlfriend had infection just before but she was treated for that and was doing all right. She had her infection fixed just a week before i got mine ( if i am right that its an infection.) also everything is fine, i am not having any problem having sex, for your information this is the only sex partner i have and we established the relationship after 8 months bcoz we use to live in different cities for the time being.

now from last 2 days i am expereincing little pain and blood in my stool, which is kinda bothering me hard and making the scenario worst.. i am drinking lots of water and cranberry juice as a home remedy but will have to fix an appointment with dr as well... there is no pain at all in lump or anywhere else but i am seriously sacred of something unusual disease.

please help and tell me if its nornal ?? or what could it be ?? what coule be possible treatment ??

yw8
NORMAL - is what they say, for me this happened when I was 17-18 (curled in a ball @ night from the pain) last's for around a couple months (blood lasted only 1 day for me) my left nut just got REALLY big like a sac of worms, really scary if you expect it to go away "wich it will not" pain / growing WILL go away "i thougt mine would explode" BUT you may experience a lifetime of having to go to the bathroom with no luck (what I go through 8 years later) and trust me, unless you have alot of money or WHATEVER can make someone happy ouside of the bathroom realm, it is VERY depressing, start as early as you can to try and find an antibiotic or something because this life is hard.