Testicular Cancer Community
Lump on botom of my scrotum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Lump on botom of my scrotum

On my left testicle there will occasionally be a small lump on the very bottom of the testicle. The lump is smaller than a pea, perhaps like a small BB. It comes and will last for no longer than say 10-20 minutes as far as I can tell.I feel it only after having a shower. I have rolled my balls and can not feel anything wrong and no pain
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include normal epididymis, cysts, growths/ masses such as hydrocele etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
I had one of those, and now it's got bigger. I've had it for a couple of days now. Thinking about getting it checked out, but I also wanna wait a few days because I don't have insurance or the $75 for an office visit. Can we upload pics on this site or send them through email? I took some pics and I did my best to crop out most of what might be offensive, but the lump is on my left testicle.