Lump on botom of my scrotum
On my left testicle there will occasionally be a small lump on the very bottom of the testicle. The lump is smaller than a pea, perhaps like a small BB. It comes and will last for no longer than say 10-20 minutes as far as I can tell.I feel it only after having a shower. I have rolled my balls and can not feel anything wrong and no pain
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include normal epididymis, cysts, growths/ masses such as hydrocele etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
I had one of those, and now it's got bigger. I've had it for a couple of days now. Thinking about getting it checked out, but I also wanna wait a few days because I don't have insurance or the $75 for an office visit. Can we upload pics on this site or send them through email? I took some pics and I did my best to crop out most of what might be offensive, but the lump is on my left testicle.