Testicular Cancer Community
Numb/burning sensation in testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Numb/burning sensation in testicle

I feel a numb/burning sensation in my right testicle. I have checked my testicle and it is the same size as my left one and when I pee I have no uncomfortable sensation, everything looks and feels fine (with exception of the numb and burning sensation). Also I feel very little blood circulation in my right leg.

I was thinking of going to the hospital, but I would be pissed if they told me it was nothing serious and I am stuck with a huge bill.

Hopefully someone can help me.
This could be many things but unfortunately the only way to rule them out for sure is to have an ultrasound of your testicles.  Most hospitals and medical institutions have a credit dept that will work out a  payment arrangement.  Of course the pain could be totally unrelated to your testicle but I figure you came to the testicular cancer forum for a reason.  The only real way to eliminate your worry is with an ultrasound.  I wish I could be of more help.