Testicular Cancer Community
Pain In Left Testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Pain In Left Testicle

I am 15 years old.  Tonight as I was lying in bed, I felt a dull ache in my left testicle.  I reached down to see if I could feel a bump.  I didn't find a bump.  But I did find that on the right side of my left testicle, near the bottom, it was very sensitive and hurt whenever I lightly squeezed it as though it were bruised.  There is no swelling or visible bruising at the moment and I have not been hit in that area in the past 48 hours that I'm aware of.  All the pain started tonight as I was lying down.  No bumps, just feels like it's bruised.  I'm really worried.  What should I do?
Hey man I'm having the similar problems.  I'm 20  and feel a dull ache when I touch my left testicle.  I don't know if this should be looked as being serious or not?