Pain in left testicle
For the past week and a half I been having some pain In my left testicle I check for lumps and I dont have any but I having pain in my left abdomial please help
How are you? Do you still have the pain in your left testicle? What other symptoms are present? Testicle pain may be attributed to injury, or inflammation, testicular torsion, hernia, infection such as epididymitis or orchitis. The pain sometimes radiates to the lower abdomen. Testicular cancer is usually painless. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination and diagnostic test done include ultrasound of the testicles, urinalysis and urine cultures and examination of prostate secretions. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. It is best that you check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
yw8
DrSantos I have done every test possible but it seems every doctor is CLUELESS as to what the problem is. my left testical grew @ a young age of 17, long storey short im 25 and ready for the boneyard, it's not test cancer, nothng with the prostate or infections or std's or NOTHING, they say im normal and it is in my head (my left nut LARGE is only really visible when sagging not hardened) I don't care for the size i just want to not have to pee 24/7 and fail to when i try. HELP Santos HELP HELP HELP