Pain in my testicle and Lower back
,i have pain in my testicle,i feel numb and my get twitches.i i have bad gastro reflux and and when i pee it hurts .Am 28 yrs  and in the last few years like four i have lost alot of weight,i feel very depressed.And my shoulders crack my knees hurt and  joint no day goes when am not feeling fatigued.what could this be Dr?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Pain around the testis is likely to occur due to infections, inflammations, trauma etc. Pain while urinating could occur due to urinary tract infections or injuries. She shoulder and the knee issues could also occur due to a variety or reasons while fatigue and chronic weight loss are vague symptoms. I would suggest getting the symptoms evaluated by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!