Pin sized bump
My left testicle has been aching since July. Now I have a variocelle in my left testicle. So i went to the doctor and he said that was it. At first when this started i wouldI lay down and it went away and now it does to but I still feel it ache a little at night when laying down. What could be doing this because I had to move stuff in case I got flooded which I didn't and it bothered me more the past two days. And I don't have a hernia what could it be. Tonight it ache a lot then went away. And I feel a pin sized bump on my testicle too which I found after I went to the doctor. Now that hasn't got bigger so is that a good think because i heard if it's a tumor it would grow. Please help. Thanks
Hi there!

Varicoloele may often be associated with a dragging type of pain, which may or may not be associated with a few relieving factors. The pin sized bump could arise from any of the scrotal contents i.e. testis, epididymis etc, or from the overlying connective tissue or skin. Without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to differentiate between these. It would be best to get this examined by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management, if required.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thanks for the info so the bump isn't cancerous then.  because I know the tumors are the size of a marble if cancerous am I correct about that.