Testicular Cancer Community
Signs of Testicular Cancer?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Signs of Testicular Cancer?

Within the past couple weeks, I've experiences:

- possibly a lump on my testicle (I can't tell if it's just my epididymis)

following that...
- slight chest pain in the mornings (very temporal and brief)
- a slight pain above my groin on the same side of the possibly infected testicle (ONLY happened today and lasted 1 minute)

I know you can't diagnose anyone over the internet, but I would appreciate any advice.

Ps.
I'd be at the doctor's office by now, but I have to wait because I'm so busy with school exams.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. The chest discomfort is unlikely to be related to the testicular lump. Likely causes for chest pain include respiratory infections, inflammations, chest wall inflammation, GI/ cardiac causes etc; while testicular appearing lump could arise from the testis or the surrounding structures and could be either benign or malignant. It would be best to have this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the causes diagnosed/ suspected it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!