Testicular donation
I am 43 and have no real desire to syre another child. I have been reading some of other mens probems. When I questioned a LPN (that I know) about a few of the things that I've read, she informed me that there were facilities looking for testicular donars, as well as, pay for such procedures. Is this true? After reading more I am extremely concerned about testosterone levels - now are normal. Would these levels drop? If so, would it be to a point of concern. What side effects could I expect? If I were to donate a part of MY manhood, could or would the doctor/s replace with artificial ones for looks?
I think you've been seriously misinformed.  I may be wrong but I don't know any doctor that would remove a healthy mans testicles for any reason.  Having one or both testicles removed can mean changes in testosterone along with other problems that no man should ever consider unless its to save his life such as with testicular cancer.  My advice to you would be to consider volunteering at a cancer center or helping others in another positive way.  Glad to hear your healthy.  Remember to do monthly testicular self exams they save lives.