Testicular pain cancer?
Im 22 and since im 19 i have this pain to my testicles that comes and go. Its also sensitive. Sometimes the pain goes to my groins. I went to see 2 doctors and both told me it was not cancer. But since 2 months now im feeling very tired and have shortness of breath and some pressure on my left side of the head.  I think it could be a testicular cancer. I have an appointment to the urologist in a week for this testicles pain and im affraid of what hes going to find. So could it be cancer even if 2 doctors said it was not?
Hi there!

Most testicular cancers are not painful. The pain is likely to be due to other causes such as infections trauma etc. The shortness of breath and head pressure is unlikely to be related to the testicular pain and would require an evaluation by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!