UPJ obstruction and ic
I had UPJ obstruction with artery cross over on the underside pf my right ureter. I am two weeks post op frpm my pyeloplasty surgery. I had alot of scar tissue that was removed due to the stents I had. The stents are what cause scar damage. Im allergic to silcone which my first two were silcone which leached in my bladder. I jave had IC for years and this caused my bladder to have hundreds pf blisters. They did a bladder stretched which poped all the blisters, clogged my stent with the hangong skin and could not pass the poped blisters skin through urethra. will it keep me with infection? I dont think they should have strecthed my bladder with blisters. aslo i have never found anyone that had pyeloplasty have success. Its all neg. This makes me afraid My surgery will leave me in the same way. why have i not found anyone not one person have what I do and say everything went well. I just dont get it
Hi there!

Well, it is difficult to comment on the situation without knowing the relevant clinical details or a detailed clinical evaluation. Pyeloplasty is usually successful in most patients though the prognosis may vary with the primary condition. I would suggest discussing the situation and the expected prognosis in detail with your treating urologist.

Take care!
Great answer ty