advice needed
Hi, i went to the docs 6 maybe 7 years ago with a tiny lump i found, it's on the epididimis but right along the line where it joins the testicle, the doc said it is just epididimal cyst and are quite normal, infact he said he had them himself on both testicles, i checked mine and although a bit harder to find i did indeed find one on my other testicle. I was still worried and he sent me for an ultrasound, everything was clear. For some reason i felt it today after years and it was still there on both sides, no bigger, still the same, but i just started to worry over them again, i dont know why.
I did some research on the net about them and most people describe them as quite big, but these things i have are tiny, like pin heads, probably about 1mm and they seem to flop about when pressed and can be wiggled around, if i tense my testicles they seem to dissapear into the epididimis. If i lift my testicle up and feel it, it feels like a tiny lump but if i get them to relax and hang down the then feel it it feels like a little pinhead size and flaps about like a tiny bit of sking, if i gently massage it, it almost dissapears and flattens right out. Plus i have been searching for the right one for the last couple of days and i cant even find it.
Hi there!

Well, if these are the same swellings that have been previously diagnosed as epididymal cysts on ultrasound, I do not suspect this to be anything to be worried about. Also with the description provided these do sound like epidydimal cysts and would not typically required further evaluation with a previous benign diagnosis.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!