enlarged testicle and cord
I recently discovered that my right testicle and the cords have grown to more than double the size of the left testicle.  Until I discovered this there was no real discomfort or pain.  Now that I am very aware of this issue, the area is sometimes uncomfortable.  I am 70 years old and I guess this has become as much an emotional issue as the physical.  I recently tried to get an appointment with the urologist in the US, but it was always several weeks away.  I live in Baja, Mexico part of the time, and there is little in the way of medical expertise in this small village where I live.  If I do see a specialist, what can I expect?  Might any treatment be worse than non treatment?
Thanks,
Hi there!

While slight discrepancy in the size of the testicles is not abnormal, the difference being double the size of the other would require an evaluation to look for secondary issues such as growths/ masses (hydrocele, varicocoele, testicular growths etc.). Though the appointment may be delayed, I would recommend an evaluation by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management, to be on the safer side.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!