Testicular Cancer Community
fghfg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

fghfg

For several months ,i noticed a lump on my testicle . I consulted a sexologist and he advised me not to worry..
is it ok or can it leads to any kind of cancer?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lump. Possible causes that may need to be considered include benign or malignant growths from the testis/ epididymitis such as cysts, hydrocele, testicular cancer etc. If the sexologist was a medical doctor, one could assume this to be due to a benign cause and further evaluation would not be required; while otherwise a detailed evaluation by a primary care physician or a urologist would be advised for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
    Listen,I had testicular cancer,I finally went in because it was getting uncomfortable sitting and such,I went to emergency room,dr checked me out and then was gone for an hour,he went and called another Dr friend and was advised to ultrasound me right then,so they did,the next morning I was at a urologist and after 3 hours of waiting, I was in getting that one removed given my blood numbers.
  They shipped it to texas and found that was absolutely cancer and it had come within 1mm of entering the seminal tube,if that happens the cancer almost always goes up the traveled track your testis took as they dropped when you were young and then goes right to your lungs!.
  I don't care about being a DR get in have the blood work done,and unltrasound,don't mess with you life,please,look into it further.
  I hope this finds you well.Cameron