Testicular Cancer Community
kindly advice urgent

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

kindly advice urgent

I am 32, single. Alcoholic,heavy smoker. Left side varicocele.Underwent varicocele surgery before 5 years. Sperm count increased from 10k to 20 million.prolonged discomfort in the scrotal region later diagnosed wit epididymitis cured but dint check sperm count yet. despite that still had the habit of masturbating. a weird habit of holdin the *** when orgasm reached and repeat it and release the sperm after a long time of watching porn.
It feels like varicocele has hit me again strongly as i could feel the same pain in the scrotal region and also the pain that radiates in the back like when i had varicocele earlier before the surgery. now it feels on both testicles and one (left) hangs very low and its the one gives much discomfort.
Its been two weeks now I have quit smoking & drinking (and also masturbation) completely and am a teatotaller now. I also started jogging and planning to hit the gym and now i could feel the pain in the back again when i go for running. there is no morning woods.I am planning to go for a homeopathy treatment for varicocele. i feel like i couldnt get a stronger erection. My desire for sex hasnt lowered but i feel if my previous blunders will take a toll in my sex life and also reproductive ability. Am planning to get married in 6 months. Will i be able to satisfy my life partner sexually and will i be able to father a child? Is  it fine to continue runnning & jogging? cos when i complete my running in the morning my back aches and i feel strained to run...Is it ok if i join a gym before treatment or should i join gym after treatment? I would like to get answers for all my questions & doubts ...  these questions arised by myself make me feel low all the time and scared.. please help.. it will be of great help.. thank you in advance.
Tags: Pain
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. It is normal for one testis to be positioned lower than the other. Possible causes of the symptoms that may need to be considered include GU infections/ inflammations, trauma/ injuries, neuro-muscular causes, growths/ masses etc. Without a detailed clinical evaluation or a definite diagnosis at hand it would be difficult to suggest a management plan. I would suggest getting this evaluated in detail by a urologist. After a specific cause is diagnosed, a management plan can be drafted accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!