Testicular Cancer Community
pain in left testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

pain in left testicle

i am 37yrs old and began having on and off pain in my left testicle about 2yrs ago. the problem started after having a chiropractic adjustment for my back. the day after my testicles became elevated and i had mild pain in my left testicle. since then i saw a urologist who said i just strained my testicle  and was prescribed pain killers. the problem persisted so i saw a dr. in mexico who did an ultrasound. he found some minor cysts and had me return to the urologist that i had previously seen. again he said i was fine. it's been a year since then and i still get the pain in my left testicle and both have stayed elevated. i have no pain upon ejaculation or urination.  i'm still worried, but am embarrassed to return to the urologist.  what should i do.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, trauma, growths/ masses, referred pain from other regions etc. Without a diagnosis at hand it would be difficult to suggest a management plan. In the current situation it would be best to have this reviewed by your treating urologist for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!