Testicular Cancer Community
pain in testicles
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain in testicles

for 4 days I have had constant discomfort in my testicles, Its almost like I was hit in them but the pain isn't as severe. It just started all of a sudden. Ibuprofen seems to help. I made a dr apt but couldn't get in for 10 days. should I just wait the 10 days or find another dr to see about it.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include trauma/ injuries, GU infections, inflammations, neuro-muscular causes, growths/ masses, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by primary care physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. If unable to get an early appointment, you may consider seeing another doctor at an earlier time.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
608208_tn?1220401734
thanks for the advice. turned out to be nothing. Dr thinks i just bumped them or whatever. went in for a ultrasound just to be sure but everything went well.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...