seems like my epididymis is overly large...
hope this isnt a bit off topic but on my left testicle my epididymis is very large. pretty much larger then the testicle its self.. honestly its been this way for years and i just never got the courage to go to the doctor to see what it is.. it is soft so i dont think its cancer cause from what i hear cancer is a hard lump. im just looking for some advice on this.. thanks

Whenever something doesn't seem right it never hurts to get it checked... for nothing else just to stop thinking about it.  A urologist exam is really the only way to go.  Remember as far as not having the courage to go, these doctors chose this field and see these sort of problems everyday.  Think about the relief you'll have when its over and done. This may not be tc but there are other conditions that can be potentially dangerous that also need to be caught early.  ( I hope you make that appointment.)