Aa
A
A
Close
1324384 tn?1274736013
sore testicals
Hey there

For the past 4 months i have been getting sore testicals,  they are usaly just a dull nagging pain, which gives some discomfort every now and then.  I do not know what is going on and being a stubbon male am scared to go see a doc....they are sometimes tender to touch n places dose anyone have any "state of mind" releife for me.

Scott
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

If you try the Mens Health forum there's a thread over there with over 100 replies on this subject.  Its titled Left testicle/ lower abdominal pain.  As far as the scared to see a doctor thing this is what they do.  Especially If you see a urologist this is what they see everyday and your not telling them anything they haven't heard a zillion times.
Pain means somethings not right it may be nothing but wouldn't you want to make sure?  My boyfriend had pain in his testicles for months before he found a lump that turned out to be cancer. You didn't mention finding any lumps but I like to raise awareness  and tell guys they should do monthly self checks.  I hope you get your answer and your feeling better soon.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
These are the symptoms of testicular cancer.

*  A lump or mass in either testicle
    * Any enlargement or swelling of a testicle
    * A collection of fluid in the scrotum
    * A dull ache in the lower abdomen, back, or in the groin
    * A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
    * Discomfort or pain in a testicle or in the scrotum
    * Enlargement or tenderness of the breasts
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources