sore testicals
Hey there

For the past 4 months i have been getting sore testicals,  they are usaly just a dull nagging pain, which gives some discomfort every now and then.  I do not know what is going on and being a stubbon male am scared to go see a doc....they are sometimes tender to touch n places dose anyone have any "state of mind" releife for me.

Scott

If you try the Mens Health forum there's a thread over there with over 100 replies on this subject.  Its titled Left testicle/ lower abdominal pain.  As far as the scared to see a doctor thing this is what they do.  Especially If you see a urologist this is what they see everyday and your not telling them anything they haven't heard a zillion times.
Pain means somethings not right it may be nothing but wouldn't you want to make sure?  My boyfriend had pain in his testicles for months before he found a lump that turned out to be cancer. You didn't mention finding any lumps but I like to raise awareness  and tell guys they should do monthly self checks.  I hope you get your answer and your feeling better soon.
These are the symptoms of testicular cancer.

*  A lump or mass in either testicle
    * Any enlargement or swelling of a testicle
    * A collection of fluid in the scrotum
    * A dull ache in the lower abdomen, back, or in the groin
    * A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
    * Discomfort or pain in a testicle or in the scrotum
    * Enlargement or tenderness of the breasts