278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
11-24-12
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
784 members

11-24-12

I have had a new pain up high on my left side that comes and goes so far. It's right under my bra only more on the side. I know that in the same spot on the right side is my liver. But my question is what is over on the left upper quadrant?? A nagging little pain thats presents alot. Anyone else have something like this?? Diet tip: I have been over-indulging in sugar lately.
Tags: Pain, left, high
I have right and left-side rib pain, esp. if I bend.  Tip--take bra off it is adding pressure.
Can it be pancreas or stomach(it can be a referred pain due .to gas ?just a taught!
specialmom commented on The worst week.
LaceyAmber13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 27
breezytoo commented on Jade59's status
Nov 27