278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Anyone with anything similar?
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
746 members

Anyone with anything similar?

I have got different pain, but one in particular is almost impossible to describe and wondered if others had it too.
It is not the bone or muscle ache but feels like pain just below the surface of my skin. It comes and goes and get worse in severity. I have neuropathy in legs & feet. I would like to hear your experience with this pain if you have it.
Thank you.
breezytoo commented on 12 Days
1 min ago
breezytoo commented on breezytoo's status
12 mins ago
Why You Might Have A False-Positive...
4 hrs ago by Mollyrae