278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
CHI, Prana, Energy,
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
774 members

CHI, Prana, Energy,

SELF HEALING METHOD

For over 40 centuries, men and woman from the Far East practiced a self-healing method that was effortless, practical, and required very little time.

In fact, try this basic exercise below to see how incredibly easy it is. It takes less than five minutes to do.
Try this:
Rub your palms vigorously until your hands feel warm (like you are creating a fire)
Bring your hands down to your side and shake your lowers arms and wrists like an athlete would before an event. Shake for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Completely relax with your hands by your side and feel the energy circulating down your arms and into your fingertips
'Feeling your Qi is easy – start by simply rubbing your palms together vigorously.''Feeling your Qi is easy – start by simply rubbing your palms together vigorously.'

Simple, easy, and effective. Could you feel your Qi?

Without even breaking a sweat or changing into your workout clothes, you’ve already started to heal your body. When you do this exercise and others like it, this is what happens deep inside you:

Your life force energy circulates through your body, activating each cell. As you feel your life force energy, your mind connects to the present moment and you slip into total relaxation and calmness.

While all this happens you are actually meditating – it’s called Moving Meditation – with your mind and body. I’ll explain why this is important shortly…

As you become aware of your life force energy, it moves through your cells, travels through your nervous system and nourishes everything inside you. You will even feel the tingling and radiant sensations in your fing
Thank you from the bottom of my shallow heart.
I had a chi master come to my home in China
II had been lying on an ice pack for my back pain but I did not think that would affect my Chi...
I walked from my bedroom to the iny living room, having been off the ice pack for at least 10 minutes.
a very nice Chinese man...about 65 yrs old...asked me to lie on my back and he ran his hands 4 inches above my body head to toe.
he announced to my friend in English
'she has no chi'..
And he left! that was my first and last experience with chi.
Of course I know about chi being 'life force'..maybe I am dead and one with no spirit?
I have no idea what happened.!
Blessings
that is not something a "master" or even serious student of chi would ever----ever say to a person.  My daughter is dr of chinese medicine--and teaches chi gong-----plus acupuncture. Sometimes for westerners in china any old man will pretend to be whatever is required. Really. At their clinics the so-called drs. often smoke---chain-smoke!   Happens here too.  Glad it is fairly rare as i am sure it is in china too.
     What i am saying is don't believe it! Nonsense! And i don't want to hear any more of this "shallow heart" stuff!  Positive self-assertions is the trick!

om
Yes, positive self assertions is the must...

For years I was a card reader and a palm reader and was taught to NEVER EVER say a negative word during the reading or about the final reading when the client was waiting, hanging on your every breath to hear what you might see in their body or cards or lines on their palms....I myself stayed positive offering my friends prayers or positive things to do to continue their healing which involved yoga, meditation and prayers.

I no longer do body or palm or card readings.  I found that I was using it for my own gain in getting good feelings for myself being a wonderful person and how dangerous  this misconception is to my thinking and my practice.

M
Most are not aware of Who they are doing the readings etc. for. You are. So i just do not see anything wrong with "getting good feelings" and "gain" and "wonderful person"  awareness. That will only make you a better "reader".
     And i do know what you are feeling---and your hesitation. How do i know? We share the same awareness of why we really do stuff. Just natural hon. Just human. Thank god!  HA!

omgnome
Dear Icam.
I was thinking about the problem of "No chi" diagnosed by a chinese healer.
I wonder whether had told him that your were fomenting your spine with Ice? I think the Ice massage may be the reason whey he could not feel chi in you.Omomejee, you can ask your daughter whether ice fomenting can affect chi in some way.
I do not know whether you can change or nick name in MH. but you may write you messages singed as " ICAN"
It is definite that one cannot survive without chi. If chi is not very active, you may not feel it.
When we inhale, we draw chi from the breath . However if we were to die after 6 months, we cannot draw chi with our breath but chi goes out with exhale.An adept expert on chi can predict his death, when he feels that chi is leaving his body.He will know that after six months he will leave his body.This was told by a master on meditation.
good evening dalubaba-----------i will ask her about the ice---an interesting question------
     and i like the suggestion to change to ican----we have to understand the effect any negative self-assertiions will have on us.......repeated often they go deeply into our unconscious "programmer" and effect our conscious lives powerfully.  

om
The powerful feelings brought on by card reading or palm reading or aura readings made me feel that I was important...and powerful....and that the world needed me in it......The denial was that my important feelings stemmed from a very low esteem and I was using my sort of magic to make myself feel good or better or important.   I like laying in the weeds now and get my good feelings from another successful day of meditation and recovery....

I do know what you mean OMhome, every bit of it.  I also became a motivational speaker and spoke in front of crowds of people, invited to speak to 20 thousand people one time and after that I dropped out of the motivational speaking tours as the thrill was more important to me then how the people were being served....

I like it here in a forum of many colors, physical and emotional, if I notice from my writing that I am blowing my own horn too too much I apologize and move on with shorter replies and very little advice but sending a lot of Blessings......

Blessings to you dear friend

M
i am gonna take this one thing at a time
You are important......and You are powerful....and You are needed in this existence (world-galaxy--universe--? )........

A successful day of meditation has nothing (no thing) to do with Getting.
you can not Get good feelings
Getting is the problem

There is nothing to recover (re cover)! The practice is to remember. Remember who You really are.

Our lives are very similar in many Ways.
I quit the addiction to that Energy that comes from "fronting" a band--or being the Speaker--Leader------yoga teacher was a very "power full' thing i did for 20 yrs.----being the "guru" ---well----hardest thing i ever quit---

Now----we all need to "Blow those Horns" as loud and often as possible.
And we stop apologizing.
We stop editing our Self and we reply to everything that inspires us to do so.
Advice------------Give IT!
We all need to hear from you young-heart!

I Love Weeds!

omhome

I navigate the internet, with one question in my mind- what can I share with the members of Chronic Pain Couch Group. I know there are no direct answers. On has to do a trial and error method.
I also feel that by sharing self improvement methods, I get motivated to improve myself. So my search and sharing will continue.I read all the messages from each member to know the needs of every member of the group.
jedsie commented on Why You Might Have A ...
42 mins ago
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
mkh9 commented on photo
Sep 19