278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Changing Group's name
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

Changing Group's name

The more i meditate on changing the name of the group or adding another name of such group, I come closer to the conclusion that the name-The chronic pain coach(user group) is quite appropriate.The name-change will not make any difference, its content can.Content capable of creating an atmosphere of Cyber Ashram is the need of the day.This is my humble point of view.
1 Comment
i would agree dalubaba---you make a great point! So the Couch it is.  om
Pukad347 human Comment
1 hr ago
Pukad347 joined this group
Welcome them!
specialmom, and nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status