278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Changing Group's name
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
770 members

Changing Group's name

The more i meditate on changing the name of the group or adding another name of such group, I come closer to the conclusion that the name-The chronic pain coach(user group) is quite appropriate.The name-change will not make any difference, its content can.Content capable of creating an atmosphere of Cyber Ashram is the need of the day.This is my humble point of view.
1 Comment
i would agree dalubaba---you make a great point! So the Couch it is.  om
Kermit the Hermit Ask For Help Private Or Forum Comment
Aug 26
againnot commented on 1 more vent
Aug 26
KylieRMs_momma commented on KylieRMs_momma's status
Aug 25