Aa
A
A
Close
Chest, back, arm pain
So I've been having pain for a while.  I have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Severe Gastroparesis, reflux, PVC's of the heart, exercise-induced asthma, anxiety, panic attacks, and depression.  The last three are taken care of thanks to some medicine.  The PVC's are mostly quieted with Atenolol.  For the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I take a birth control pill to control my hormones.  I have no treatment for the Gastroparesis except to take a Probiotic.  I have been to the cardiologist to rule out heart issues.  I have extreme pain sometimes in my chest, my left and/or right arm, neck, and back.  None of the doctors I have been to have been able to figure out why I'm having so much pain.  I think the exercise-induced asthma is incorrect because I don't wheeze.  I just can't breathe very well after some exertion.  I am overweight and the doctors want me to exercise, and I want to, except when I do I can't breathe and the inhaler doesn't help me.  Sometimes when I take a breath it feels like I'm breathing in cold air.  Sometimes I have to take several deep breaths to catch my breath while I'm just sitting.  I take Diclofenac Sodium for the chest pain when I have it.  I also have a prescription for Tramadol to take if the Diclofenac doesn't work.  I don't like taking medication so I haven't gotten so bad I've needed the Tramadol though I've been close.  Can anyone please help me figure out what's going on?  I find it hard to believe that I have all of these health issues and none of them fit together.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom School starts next week aft... Comment
55 mins ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on photo
1 hr ago
317787 tn?1472134636