Chest, back, arm pain
So I've been having pain for a while.  I have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Severe Gastroparesis, reflux, PVC's of the heart, exercise-induced asthma, anxiety, panic attacks, and depression.  The last three are taken care of thanks to some medicine.  The PVC's are mostly quieted with Atenolol.  For the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I take a birth control pill to control my hormones.  I have no treatment for the Gastroparesis except to take a Probiotic.  I have been to the cardiologist to rule out heart issues.  I have extreme pain sometimes in my chest, my left and/or right arm, neck, and back.  None of the doctors I have been to have been able to figure out why I'm having so much pain.  I think the exercise-induced asthma is incorrect because I don't wheeze.  I just can't breathe very well after some exertion.  I am overweight and the doctors want me to exercise, and I want to, except when I do I can't breathe and the inhaler doesn't help me.  Sometimes when I take a breath it feels like I'm breathing in cold air.  Sometimes I have to take several deep breaths to catch my breath while I'm just sitting.  I take Diclofenac Sodium for the chest pain when I have it.  I also have a prescription for Tramadol to take if the Diclofenac doesn't work.  I don't like taking medication so I haven't gotten so bad I've needed the Tramadol though I've been close.  Can anyone please help me figure out what's going on?  I find it hard to believe that I have all of these health issues and none of them fit together.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04