278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Chest, back, arm pain
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
774 members

Chest, back, arm pain

So I've been having pain for a while.  I have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Severe Gastroparesis, reflux, PVC's of the heart, exercise-induced asthma, anxiety, panic attacks, and depression.  The last three are taken care of thanks to some medicine.  The PVC's are mostly quieted with Atenolol.  For the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I take a birth control pill to control my hormones.  I have no treatment for the Gastroparesis except to take a Probiotic.  I have been to the cardiologist to rule out heart issues.  I have extreme pain sometimes in my chest, my left and/or right arm, neck, and back.  None of the doctors I have been to have been able to figure out why I'm having so much pain.  I think the exercise-induced asthma is incorrect because I don't wheeze.  I just can't breathe very well after some exertion.  I am overweight and the doctors want me to exercise, and I want to, except when I do I can't breathe and the inhaler doesn't help me.  Sometimes when I take a breath it feels like I'm breathing in cold air.  Sometimes I have to take several deep breaths to catch my breath while I'm just sitting.  I take Diclofenac Sodium for the chest pain when I have it.  I also have a prescription for Tramadol to take if the Diclofenac doesn't work.  I don't like taking medication so I haven't gotten so bad I've needed the Tramadol though I've been close.  Can anyone please help me figure out what's going on?  I find it hard to believe that I have all of these health issues and none of them fit together.
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
mkh9 commented on photo
Sep 19
nursegirl6572 commented on Derealization and Dep...
Sep 18