Conversation.
Let us keep this page for internal conversation among ourselves. This will work as a short cut and we will be able to access each other comment without delay. It will be time saving as well.I hope everybody will participate in this chat.I would like to know about Cold showers. I am maintaining cold shower practice without a gap. However, now it is not challenging because of summer, unless, I can arrange ice in that too in big amount.So we wait for the winter and rainy season. Prior to this, I was just a warm shower fellow throughout the year.
thank you dalubaba----i  will be away most of today---more later
you will  love this!  google collegeofsoundhealing  one word----how sound---is being used now for pain and is Working !  check it out folks.  om
Hi,i am here..how are u?
Thank u for the info on collegeofsoundhealing..
I have my daughter(42), her husband(47) and only grandson 14....
Visiting from Seattle.....
And until thursday, will not be avail at predetermined time
But I will not let you and inning,madman,sue down!
..but I sleep little..usually 3am to 7am pst...then my body wakes up and I hurt so much I cannot concentrate well....my best time is 10pm pst til I sleep later...
That's why when u post your daytime..I am alive, ha
I must go now as family wants to eat...I have forced myself today..to be

Blessings
more active..up and vertical!
My goal is meditation and I miss my friends in Chengdu who knew massage the way I could tolerate..

that post for sound was from omhome---just wanted D to look at it.
Ummmmmm---are you planning on letting omhome down? You mustn't ignore the Great -Guru-God-Omhome---er   omgod!HA!    om
By oversight I replied to two or three person in chronic pain of neuropathy. I told one of them Mr Omhome will answer you. I am the member of this group but hardly attended to it. I psosted on post in 2010.That group is not doing well it seems.
To day everything is calm and quiet. A good opportunity to meditate.As I am alone in the house to-day and there is no one here to sing a song, I am to see TV programmer.If it is interesting I may see it for an hour and come back to computer. By that if anyone is  here, I may display my wisdom at least for few minutes.
Namaste
I could not resist a temptation to review the article i was reading. It is on breathing. It is something which shows that it is in favor of breathing shown by yoga where as reading the full article convinces us that it is against yoga breathing.It is about Dr Beutico breathing.
http://www.breathingcenter.com/breathing_difficulties_Oxygen_Carbon_Dioxide

Do read this article, even if you have to cancel your meditation session.Now i am on to TV
looks like one long advertisement to me dalubaba---i am surprised ram das did not defend classic yoga----which is purposely misrepresented everywhere i look! Wonder why?
I suspected when i read double meaning. If they had opposed out right, no body would have listened to them. So they adopted a deceptive street.In fact most of their website is propaganda .I did not like anything in TV so came back to  couch so that i can really go to my coach.
i wonder whether you are aware of rearely discussed kriya ;Gamesj lriya which is used normally in constipation ane whch can be done in toiet itsels. it is not talked about mud as it is a delicate kriya usually not publicly discussed. Howevr results are good. I am writing this for your information. Oka time for couch which is not giving me full support.
yes i am but i do not think many people know what kriya is.  probably better for yoga's image to keep it more secret. they are not ready dalubaba.   om
Maybe you know where to put this dalubaba-----
A new addition to the morning shower-----don't know why it took me so long to discover it. Duh.
When you get out of the shower---waiting for you----is a wonderful comforting
Warm Towel!   Feels so so good especially after the cold rinse!
I warm mine up over the forced air vent-----try it out fellow cold-showerites.
om
yesterday  we smiled for no reason at strangers!
for today dear group let's spiritualize the ordinary things we see and do .
Bless the tree in your yard--see it in a Light--see it is alive--vibrant.
The stray cat is a swami in disguise! A buddha in its own right.
Act as if You are that buddha nature.
Pretend you are holy (wholly)
What would you do?
How would you act?
Ommmmm your way home  
mmmmmm

omhome
Yes I have seen a suggestion that after cold shower enter a heated room. In absence of heated room, one can very well embrace warm towel.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
10356 commented on 0213
24 mins ago
10356 commented on 0213
27 mins ago
Barb135 commented on 0213