Convert pain into any object.
Concentrate  on pain. See it getting converted into an Ice-cube. See the ice cube getting melted into water and disappear. The pain should disappear along with the ice cube. One can convert pain into any object which can dissolve, disappear or destroyed. Visualizing destruction of the visualized object should relief pain if visualization is intense.
I learned the above technique in one of our Reiki classes.
I continue squatting exercise. whenever i feel bored or tired I just  ten or fifteen squats( sit-ups). It is invigoration .Pressing earlobes and keeping the tip of the tongue, touching upper palate of the mouth is important. Details can be found in Super brain Yoga web sites.
yep--this is what all the training in concentration and visualization is for folks. Why we do  it. It can become very powerful--very effective---useful tool for pain relief and thank you so much for reminding us of the power we have just waiting within dalubaba.   om
That is pretty good at distraction. They use the visualization for txing cancer too, the same exercise. Hope your both doing well. You have the best ideas dalubaba. Be well.
aheart--what shall we call dalubaba's new book? I can just see us all now on skype with ophra---the first ever inner-view with the mysterious Pain-People!
hahaha at  hey he could write a book. How about  "Throw those pain pills away"? Seeing there is an epedemic of vicodin addiction, alternatives are badly needed. I'm sure we would be a motley crew!! Be well. &:o )
Do not name the book as 'Throw Dalubaba away"
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Chefs Tired of hurting. Tired of ... Comment
Jul 29
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
Jul 27
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15