278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Convert pain into any object.
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
764 members

Convert pain into any object.

Concentrate  on pain. See it getting converted into an Ice-cube. See the ice cube getting melted into water and disappear. The pain should disappear along with the ice cube. One can convert pain into any object which can dissolve, disappear or destroyed. Visualizing destruction of the visualized object should relief pain if visualization is intense.
I learned the above technique in one of our Reiki classes.
I continue squatting exercise. whenever i feel bored or tired I just  ten or fifteen squats( sit-ups). It is invigoration .Pressing earlobes and keeping the tip of the tongue, touching upper palate of the mouth is important. Details can be found in Super brain Yoga web sites.
yep--this is what all the training in concentration and visualization is for folks. Why we do  it. It can become very powerful--very effective---useful tool for pain relief and thank you so much for reminding us of the power we have just waiting within dalubaba.   om
That is pretty good at distraction. They use the visualization for txing cancer too, the same exercise. Hope your both doing well. You have the best ideas dalubaba. Be well.
aheart--what shall we call dalubaba's new book? I can just see us all now on skype with ophra---the first ever inner-view with the mysterious Pain-People!
hahaha at  hey he could write a book. How about  "Throw those pain pills away"? Seeing there is an epedemic of vicodin addiction, alternatives are badly needed. I'm sure we would be a motley crew!! Be well. &:o )
Do not name the book as 'Throw Dalubaba away"
calamfred ??? Comment
KylieRMs_momma My baby girl is officially ... Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on Dear MH Friends..Upda...
Jul 11