278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Cute narration of a happy mood.
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

Cute narration of a happy mood.

A sleeping cat's face acquires a certain look of satisfaction. You know that look -- the one that says it's so comfortable and so cute there's no way you could ever remove it from your lap, no matter how badly you want to stand. Expect to be wearing that look all day. Lucky you!
If such Look is manifested after meditation,it can be considered as an upgraded mood and well-being!
thanks dalubaba and i forgot about this one. You know you guys you don't have to wait for the satisfaction to come to put "that look" on your face and in your body. Just pretend it and smile that way and "purrrrr" that way with a gentle even breath and cuddle in that way with yourself!  Really. Try it---you'll like it.   om
Tried meditating on smile only. smile wide enough to align the corners of the mouth with the the outer corners of the eye. An interesting experience. I wonder if one can be in a meditative state throughout the day without any efforts - some type of Samadhi.
I have found that I smile less I became aware it was less several days ago, so now I am practicing smiling a lot at folks in stores, most do respond with one back, some look puzzled like they never saw a smile before ..I do know that I used to prance instead of walking like a sluggard ...so I gotta get a happy walk going again ....lol
isn't it a cool discovery when we realize that just by taking on the posture of "happy--energetic" (faking it--pretending) and smiling and prancing (love that margypops)  or laughing out loud on purpose for no reason----when we do that the mind and the emotions follow the cue.   We just need to remember to do it and then put out the little "start-me-up" energy it takes to "strike the pose". HA!     om
yes I love it but I have to be honest I have lost some of my jeux de vivre this last year with my concern as  an immigrant where our country is going ...
I am happy to see you in this page. In fact, I was going to request to help us to pap up this chronic pain couch group. Omhome is trying his best to activate to increase the number of members and participate actively. I am sure your appearance here will be harbinger of prancing response.Thanks.
nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
specialmom Wishing all peace on Easte... Comment