Aa
A
A
Close
139792 tn?1447663565
Cute narration of a happy mood.
A sleeping cat's face acquires a certain look of satisfaction. You know that look -- the one that says it's so comfortable and so cute there's no way you could ever remove it from your lap, no matter how badly you want to stand. Expect to be wearing that look all day. Lucky you!
If such Look is manifested after meditation,it can be considered as an upgraded mood and well-being!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
thanks dalubaba and i forgot about this one. You know you guys you don't have to wait for the satisfaction to come to put "that look" on your face and in your body. Just pretend it and smile that way and "purrrrr" that way with a gentle even breath and cuddle in that way with yourself!  Really. Try it---you'll like it.   om
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
139792 tn?1447663565
Tried meditating on smile only. smile wide enough to align the corners of the mouth with the the outer corners of the eye. An interesting experience. I wonder if one can be in a meditative state throughout the day without any efforts - some type of Samadhi.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
535822 tn?1443980380
I have found that I smile less I became aware it was less several days ago, so now I am practicing smiling a lot at folks in stores, most do respond with one back, some look puzzled like they never saw a smile before ..I do know that I used to prance instead of walking like a sluggard ...so I gotta get a happy walk going again ....lol
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
isn't it a cool discovery when we realize that just by taking on the posture of "happy--energetic" (faking it--pretending) and smiling and prancing (love that margypops)  or laughing out loud on purpose for no reason----when we do that the mind and the emotions follow the cue.   We just need to remember to do it and then put out the little "start-me-up" energy it takes to "strike the pose". HA!     om
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
535822 tn?1443980380
yes I love it but I have to be honest I have lost some of my jeux de vivre this last year with my concern as  an immigrant where our country is going ...
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
139792 tn?1447663565
I am happy to see you in this page. In fact, I was going to request to help us to pap up this chronic pain couch group. Omhome is trying his best to activate to increase the number of members and participate actively. I am sure your appearance here will be harbinger of prancing response.Thanks.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 15
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15