278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Dalubaba
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

Dalubaba

Channelling and energy..
Reference to omhome and yourself..
Can a person thru channeling, an enlightened entity.
feel human pain?or ?.
I refer to entity as I know no other word to use so excuse my ignorance.
I hope you have sweet dreams.
Blessings
yes ican -----they can  feel human-pain........now...while they sense-feel that pain-sensation........they do not Suffer.........they Hug the pain............om
Yes response to pain will be different.Pain becomes a superficial affair.Attitude of I can is prerequisite. It is believed that even enlightened person cannot stay at highest level of enlightened state. He has to come down to the level of forehead chakra or throat chakra .
http://321greetings.com/christian/the-knots-of-prayer/#.UVOwhjerHSg

The above is the link to the videos of the prayer. I had sent you the version of text of the prayer. I think the text version is incomplete. so I am sending you the link of videos of the prayer. It has the background of a garden or a plant. I could not type it as it is moving fast in the videos.
Please read my posting on meditation, you will find a hint why we feel less pain because of mediation. I posted an article on mediation a day before.
breezytoo Always in pain! Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
specialmom commented on specialmom's status