278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Dalubaba
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
768 members

Dalubaba

Channelling and energy..
Reference to omhome and yourself..
Can a person thru channeling, an enlightened entity.
feel human pain?or ?.
I refer to entity as I know no other word to use so excuse my ignorance.
I hope you have sweet dreams.
Blessings
yes ican -----they can  feel human-pain........now...while they sense-feel that pain-sensation........they do not Suffer.........they Hug the pain............om
Yes response to pain will be different.Pain becomes a superficial affair.Attitude of I can is prerequisite. It is believed that even enlightened person cannot stay at highest level of enlightened state. He has to come down to the level of forehead chakra or throat chakra .
http://321greetings.com/christian/the-knots-of-prayer/#.UVOwhjerHSg

The above is the link to the videos of the prayer. I had sent you the version of text of the prayer. I think the text version is incomplete. so I am sending you the link of videos of the prayer. It has the background of a garden or a plant. I could not type it as it is moving fast in the videos.
Please read my posting on meditation, you will find a hint why we feel less pain because of mediation. I posted an article on mediation a day before.
opus88 commented on photo
mkh9 Is making slow but steady p... Comment
Classictoo commented on photo