Dangue fever remady

I would like to share this interesting discovery from a classmate's son who has just recovered from dengue fever. Apparently, his son was in the critical stage at the ICU when his blood platelet count drops to 15000 after 15 liters of blood transfusion.

His father was so worried that he seeks another friend's recommendation and his son was saved. He confessed to me that he gave his son raw juice of the papaya leaves. From a platelet count of 45000 after 20 liters of blood transfusion, and after drinking the raw papaya leaf juice, his platelet count jumps instantly to 135000. Even the doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he was discharged. So he asked me to pass this good news around.

Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, two pcs, cleaned and pound and squeeze with filter cloth. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf. So two tablespoon per serving once a day.

Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will lose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is bitter and you have to swallow it like. But it works.

Papaya leaf juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. As dengue fever is rampant now, I think it's good to share this with all.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Ainslains commented on Derealization and Dep...
breezytoo commented on Pack a lunch
Nov 25
mkh9 Peace. Comment
Nov 24