Eerie feeling.
When we open our group's page and find no new messages or response to our important message , we do experience an eerie feeling. This is similar to the feeling we experience when we enter an empty Railway station of passengers and trains and also similar to empty theater. I remember it well, as once i slept in a theater of an acquaintance in a village.Merry Xmas to all members of the group Pain Couch.  
I will second that Wish Dalubaba to all our members---all Three Of Them! HA!  
And the station is empty unfortunately of any passengers wanting to stay connected and have this be a real safe "home" for them full of other passengers going in the same direction. The are willing to let the station die.
    And a huge thank you Dalubaba for at least posting and helping keep our "safe home" warm and inviting and most important  alive and welcoming and responsive.
     I don't care if the excuse is xmas----this new thing we are really trying to start needs you if you are sincerely interested. If you are not we understand. Healing the pain---dealing with the pain --abiding our pains ids our group's focus using spiritual tools.   Where are you.  Where is your post?  I see them elsewhere----why not here .  This can work--give me your feedback .    omhome
Sorry, group, I am having a really hard time right now.  I haven't been doing much...had some bad test results and depression..i'll try to get more involved asap.  Love to all...
hi cindee---good to hear from you and you don't have to post----i know you are watching and doing the practice best ya can.  A new year coming! we love you cindee    omhome
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
specialmom commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15