278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Eerie feeling.
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
788 members

Eerie feeling.

When we open our group's page and find no new messages or response to our important message , we do experience an eerie feeling. This is similar to the feeling we experience when we enter an empty Railway station of passengers and trains and also similar to empty theater. I remember it well, as once i slept in a theater of an acquaintance in a village.Merry Xmas to all members of the group Pain Couch.  
I will second that Wish Dalubaba to all our members---all Three Of Them! HA!  
And the station is empty unfortunately of any passengers wanting to stay connected and have this be a real safe "home" for them full of other passengers going in the same direction. The are willing to let the station die.
    And a huge thank you Dalubaba for at least posting and helping keep our "safe home" warm and inviting and most important  alive and welcoming and responsive.
     I don't care if the excuse is xmas----this new thing we are really trying to start needs you if you are sincerely interested. If you are not we understand. Healing the pain---dealing with the pain --abiding our pains ids our group's focus using spiritual tools.   Where are you.  Where is your post?  I see them elsewhere----why not here .  This can work--give me your feedback .    omhome
Sorry, group, I am having a really hard time right now.  I haven't been doing much...had some bad test results and depression..i'll try to get more involved asap.  Love to all...
hi cindee---good to hear from you and you don't have to post----i know you are watching and doing the practice best ya can.  A new year coming! we love you cindee    omhome
breezytoo commented on Going Vegan?
breezytoo commented on photo
CRSeaside commented on photo