Eerie feeling.
When we open our group's page and find no new messages or response to our important message , we do experience an eerie feeling. This is similar to the feeling we experience when we enter an empty Railway station of passengers and trains and also similar to empty theater. I remember it well, as once i slept in a theater of an acquaintance in a village.Merry Xmas to all members of the group Pain Couch.  
I will second that Wish Dalubaba to all our members---all Three Of Them! HA!  
And the station is empty unfortunately of any passengers wanting to stay connected and have this be a real safe "home" for them full of other passengers going in the same direction. The are willing to let the station die.
    And a huge thank you Dalubaba for at least posting and helping keep our "safe home" warm and inviting and most important  alive and welcoming and responsive.
     I don't care if the excuse is xmas----this new thing we are really trying to start needs you if you are sincerely interested. If you are not we understand. Healing the pain---dealing with the pain --abiding our pains ids our group's focus using spiritual tools.   Where are you.  Where is your post?  I see them elsewhere----why not here .  This can work--give me your feedback .    omhome
Sorry, group, I am having a really hard time right now.  I haven't been doing much...had some bad test results and depression..i'll try to get more involved asap.  Love to all...
hi cindee---good to hear from you and you don't have to post----i know you are watching and doing the practice best ya can.  A new year coming! we love you cindee    omhome
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine enjoying fall-like weather ! Comment
Sep 25
Joshno1 commented on HIV: THE FACTS
Sep 19
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16