278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Encouraging idea
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
764 members

Encouraging idea

Life Laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles you when you are happy. Life salutes you when you make others Happy.
(while surfing,we come across many encouraging ideas (I call them golden nuggets).This may trigger some beneficial action for our members.
1 Comment
keep those golden nuggets coming dalubaba and they can give us a golden moment of thought---even just a moment has its good effect on our body-minds. Thank you    om  om shanti shanti shanti om---which reminds me    you guys!! check out deva premal on you tube---great music and video!!!! don't miss it and the sidebar stuff is waaayyy interesting!!!! om
calamfred ??? Comment
KylieRMs_momma My baby girl is officially ... Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on Dear MH Friends..Upda...