278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Feeling Sad :(
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
770 members

Feeling Sad :(

Hi, I just wanted to let the community know about Om. He would like you to know that he cares about everyone in the Chronic pain community and is not ignoring any of us.  He is missing the discussions, the friendships and supporting the chronic pain community. He is able to read the posts, but is unable to post or participate in the discussions.

I don't understand what happened, but I will definitely miss his posts and support.
So please send him your words of encouragement and support.
I feel quite sad about this, and hope we can all stay strong as a group.
Take care, Sue
That is too bad...Has he emailed MedHelp and told them of the problem...It could just be a glitch with his account or maybe even his computer....I hope he resolves it soon

M
He had become like a elderly family member talking freely an humorously.Probably it was an unique attitude which could not be digested by other members involved with MH. I am sure he never meant to insult anyone.I am sure he will find a way to contact us.
For what it's worth...
While communicating with OM, I had a medical issue arise. I had to go to the er as instructed by the phone call I made to the hospital. They advised me to come in immediately. Although it was 6 hours later before I got released, I was treated and seen by my doctor.
My point is that OM showed some real concern. We were communicating when I got nauseous and dizzy. He advised me to call the hospital which I did and was treated. His concern was honest and helpful.
Thank you OM, hope to see you back on the board.
There must be some misunderstanding.( Nickname om is for propaganda.) Om is an universal sound. It is also used as a healing sound.( He is asking for money.) this is also misunderstanding.  when one writes in open forum , can any one ask for money. It was just meant for emphasis as I understand him.It is true he used to use power word or slang language. If you look from broader aspect and his sincerity his minor draw backs are not negative.If he continues with the group, many good things would have come out from him and members would have benefited immensely.Not being here, is not a loss to him, but it is a loss to the group and people who visited this group.
specialmom commented on Shannon79's status
realjimmy commented on Derealization and Dep...
specialmom commented on Barb135's status
Aug 31