Feeling Sad :(
Hi, I just wanted to let the community know about Om. He would like you to know that he cares about everyone in the Chronic pain community and is not ignoring any of us.  He is missing the discussions, the friendships and supporting the chronic pain community. He is able to read the posts, but is unable to post or participate in the discussions.

I don't understand what happened, but I will definitely miss his posts and support.
So please send him your words of encouragement and support.
I feel quite sad about this, and hope we can all stay strong as a group.
Take care, Sue
That is too bad...Has he emailed MedHelp and told them of the problem...It could just be a glitch with his account or maybe even his computer....I hope he resolves it soon

M
He had become like a elderly family member talking freely an humorously.Probably it was an unique attitude which could not be digested by other members involved with MH. I am sure he never meant to insult anyone.I am sure he will find a way to contact us.
For what it's worth...
While communicating with OM, I had a medical issue arise. I had to go to the er as instructed by the phone call I made to the hospital. They advised me to come in immediately. Although it was 6 hours later before I got released, I was treated and seen by my doctor.
My point is that OM showed some real concern. We were communicating when I got nauseous and dizzy. He advised me to call the hospital which I did and was treated. His concern was honest and helpful.
Thank you OM, hope to see you back on the board.
There must be some misunderstanding.( Nickname om is for propaganda.) Om is an universal sound. It is also used as a healing sound.( He is asking for money.) this is also misunderstanding.  when one writes in open forum , can any one ask for money. It was just meant for emphasis as I understand him.It is true he used to use power word or slang language. If you look from broader aspect and his sincerity his minor draw backs are not negative.If he continues with the group, many good things would have come out from him and members would have benefited immensely.Not being here, is not a loss to him, but it is a loss to the group and people who visited this group.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LiliaMC is devastated by last night... Comment
May 25
LiliaMC commented on Clifford47's status
May 24
specialmom commented on MH Community Mgr's status
May 23