Fioricet
Does anyone know how Fioricet shows up on a urine drug screen? It says that it is acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine.  What is butalbital? Is that something that would show up on my urine drug screen for my pain management doctor? I found a couple from a couple of years ago and didn't want to take them if they would mess up my test....
Hi:

Butalbital is a Barbiturate and will show up that way in a drug test. Yes, your Pain Management Doctor will see this as just that....a barbituate. It will definitely mess up your test so please do NOT take it. I would be afraid that you'd loose your Doctor.

My best,
Molly
Thank you! Thank you~ I didn't take it! I don't know what I would do without you guys!

Barbituates apperantly stay in your system longer then opioids.  If I'm not mistaken, it can be in your system two weeks from one dose.  I have fiornial as a prescription for my migraines along with the maxalt.  I rarely take them due to the maxalt working so well.  The ones I have are in capsules and expire after 6 months.  I throw the leftovers out and don't hang on to them.  I'm glad you didn't take them and mess up your test.  It would be awful to lose pain management.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dee1956 commented on CDC Becoming Involved...
Justugghh commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Aug 26
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26