278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Fioricet
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
780 members

Fioricet

Does anyone know how Fioricet shows up on a urine drug screen? It says that it is acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine.  What is butalbital? Is that something that would show up on my urine drug screen for my pain management doctor? I found a couple from a couple of years ago and didn't want to take them if they would mess up my test....
Hi:

Butalbital is a Barbiturate and will show up that way in a drug test. Yes, your Pain Management Doctor will see this as just that....a barbituate. It will definitely mess up your test so please do NOT take it. I would be afraid that you'd loose your Doctor.

My best,
Molly
Thank you! Thank you~ I didn't take it! I don't know what I would do without you guys!

Barbituates apperantly stay in your system longer then opioids.  If I'm not mistaken, it can be in your system two weeks from one dose.  I have fiornial as a prescription for my migraines along with the maxalt.  I rarely take them due to the maxalt working so well.  The ones I have are in capsules and expire after 6 months.  I throw the leftovers out and don't hang on to them.  I'm glad you didn't take them and mess up your test.  It would be awful to lose pain management.
nursegirl6572 commented on terry
breezytoo commented on breezytoo's status
breezytoo commented on im tired