278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
For those who may need find a doctor, read here!
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

As some of you know I love to surf on websites and find new information whatever I find. I just like to find and learn new information daily that's what I like to do.

So, I found this site and perhaps some of you may NEVER heard of this site. I thought I should post this and share with you all. Suppose you needed to find a new doctor like you are not happy with your current doctor or don't have doctor, or whatever that be. I hope this site will HELP you - it has very good information, good resources, and lists of doctors within your area where you live (by using search feature), etc.

Here is the link:

http://www.healthgrades.com/?intcid=HN-Home:%20results:%20pqr

Your friend,
Sunflower1975 :o)
1 Comment
Thanks Sunflower.....your post is really appreciated!

Molly
VICourageous commented on HOUSEHOLD TIPS/HINTS....
specialmom, and nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
KylieRMs_momma Hi everyone sorry I havent ... Comment