278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
For those who may need find a doctor, read here!
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
775 members

As some of you know I love to surf on websites and find new information whatever I find. I just like to find and learn new information daily that's what I like to do.

So, I found this site and perhaps some of you may NEVER heard of this site. I thought I should post this and share with you all. Suppose you needed to find a new doctor like you are not happy with your current doctor or don't have doctor, or whatever that be. I hope this site will HELP you - it has very good information, good resources, and lists of doctors within your area where you live (by using search feature), etc.

Here is the link:

http://www.healthgrades.com/?intcid=HN-Home:%20results:%20pqr

Your friend,
Sunflower1975 :o)
1 Comment
Thanks Sunflower.....your post is really appreciated!

Molly
breezytoo Xanax is a terrible drug wh... Comment
breezytoo commented on photo
breezytoo commented on breezytoo's status