Further information on cold showers
Here are the three steps to stop anxiety attack symptoms, panic attack symptoms or depression:

Cold Packs (Ice Packs):  Use a gel pack that has been in the refrigerator.  Place the pack on the back of your neck so it covers the base of your spine up to the base of your skull. After about 15 minutes you will start to feel relaxed and warm.
    Cold Water Shower Therapy:  Clean yourself with warm water in the shower.  Turn the water cooler.  Expose your wrists to the cool water first for a little bit then slowly submerge your body.  Once this begins to feel warm (about 2-3 minutes) turn the water a little bit cooler for another 3 minutes.
    Cold Bath Therapy:  Start out by taking a 5 minute cold bath (75 degrees) every morning.  After a few days, you will begin to increase your time and slowly decrease the temperature.  You eventually want to stay in the bath for 20 minutes with the ultimate temperature being 58 degrees.
and when hypothermia sets in----call911!~~~~
Shouting your half nick name may  restore the balance.Seriously thinking- it is a possibility. so one has to increase the time gradually. For my feeling of tightness, I just did fomentation with ice bag. It does help. However thee are short term measures.Alternate hoe and cold bath is probably easier.
Hello Dalubaba,

I enjoyed reading your comments about how to stop anxiety attack
and panic attack symptoms. During a depression I had a number of
years ago now, more than 10 years ago now, anxiety and panic
attacks came with it. I wish I had known about your ice pack method
of stopping these kinds of attacks. Should I have any of these kinds
of attacks in the future, I will definitely be trying the ice pack method
you talk about. Blessings, Eve :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine 's ear surgery for kitty ag... Comment
Aug 28
Dee1956 commented on CDC Becoming Involved...
Aug 27
Justugghh commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Aug 26