278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Groin ache & burning
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
746 members

Groin ache & burning

Does anyone suffer from any lifting fast movements causes a groin ache & or sever burning in groin?
Hi Frankbudd:

Welcome to the Couch. I'm sure that some of our members have had something similar. Be patient as members pop on at different times of the day. You might also want to try the "Undiagnosed Forum" You may get a better response to your question. Ideas of what may be going on.

A hernia can produce symptoms such as yours. Have you had this checked out by a Doctor? If not, them I would suggest that you do. You never know what might be brewing in your system. Please check the Undiagnosed forum out.

Please take care and good luck finding the answer.
Mollyrae
Groin pain is a symptom of hip osteoarthritis as well.I have a really bad rt. hip that is now bone on bone, but right now my pain is more in the butt area. Before it was the groin.

Good luck
Glad you are here. This forum helps!!
Dee
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment
breezytoo commented on 12 Days