278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Helpful links we love or like a little or use once and done!
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
768 members

Do you guys think it would be good to place a sort of "reference links" thread where we put all the different links we collect from the pages and each other?
here is one i just ran across---useful or not i don't know yet but i'll check it and let you know.  Got any good ones? I'm gonna put some from you tube up later.  
   http://www.helppain.net/community/#section4        a first!  it worked!  
looks like you can contact them even by phone with ?'s
om
Checked out the website and interesting. I don't need the drugs but the shots (steroid, Botox injections etc) BUT some pm doctors do not prescribe this sort of treatment either because they are not aware of it or not funded for treatment. The pm field is opening up with new education for these doctors to treat pain. Finding a doctor who has this latest medical challenge is the real problem.
The link did not work. The link given by M for u tube did work.
thanks madman an dalubaba---i only copied the link so you have to copy it and then click----just clicking link won't work---sorry---do't know how to do it that way. anybody help?
you can just google helppain.net and it comes up.    om
this is monks chanting---wow stuff plus the side-bars      

http://youtu.be/1SBA8IBREw0        copy and paste----from myyoungatheart---
we were discussing chakras at some thread---copy it and paste it and i hope it works---this is just one of the many "teachers" available to find on you tube---so many! Just love it.  Ck for osho---not the B.S. links---osho----deva premal for chant--sivananda--ramakrishna vivekananda--on and on---more later    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhZZe6O0zY    

om
osho!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0peVQTdI3Yg    
copy and paste it.      A world to explore in the side-bars and where they can lead you!  Anyone else gonna help with this link-library?  The comments are worth reading   ck 'em out.
copy and paste it----let me know it works   om

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUbM-rfg36U     paste it in --works for me
this will open historical "home movies" of some of the "Great Ones"  
really take a moment or a day to adventure in old india---with mystics and holy men and women  --type in ammachi    anandamayima (awesome beauty you have to see!)   explore!       om
I wish we could post live links here, YouTube makes it so easy to just post  the link and then come back to it later.  

I rarely save links except to my explorer bar on the computer...If my computer ever crashes, i will be lost in the starting over....LOL

Thank you all for the links.  This is interesting as we are allowed a little
glimpse into our friends lives with what they post here for links...

M
1.) Brain growth( Benefits of almonds)

Almond contains many nutrients which will help for the development of brain cells. It will increase the intellectual ability and hence it is highly recommended for growing children. Most the mothers will give 2 to 3 almonds to their children in every day basis early in the morning. Some of the children will be very sensitive for the outer shell of the almond which will cause allergy. So remove the outer layer of the almond and give it to the children early in the morning in empty stomach after soaking it in water for a night.
2.) Lowers cholesterol

In human body there are two types of cholesterol: HDL (High Density Lipoprotein) and LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein). LDL is considered to be bad cholesterol which will lead for many dangerous health disorders. Regular consumption of almond will reduce the LDL and also will increase the HDL content in the body.
3.) Healthy heart

Vitamins and nutrients present in heart like potassium, mono saturated fats and proteins helps for healthy heart. Vitamin E present in almond is an anti-oxidant which will give healthy shield from many heart diseases. Magnesium present in almond will reduce the heart attack. Almond is rich in folic acid which will reduce homocysteine level in the body which is the main reason for building up of fatty plaques in arteries.
4.) Skin care

Almond is well known for its skin treating factors. Physicians will prescribe almond oil for new born babies as it will helps for the proper growth of skin cells. Most of the soaps manufactured today will have almond milk as a primary ingredient as it has got anti-oxidant property. This will reduce the aging of skin and helps to increase skin complexion.
5.) Reduce blood pressure

For reducing blood pressure potassium plays a very important role. Almond contains potassium and hence it is required to consume them early in the morning to have greater benefits.
6.) Pregnancy aid

During pregnancy it is highly recommended for consuming food containing enormous vitamins and nutrients. Almond is the best source as it has the got many vitamins for growing fetus and also for mother. Folic acid present in almond will play a very good role as it will reduce many defects in the new born babies.
7.) Weight Loss

Almond is rich in mono saturated fats which will make a person to get satisfied appetite which will prevent from eating extensively. Unsweetened milk of almond is a best choice for shedding weight.
8.) Prevent constipation

Almond is rich in fiber which will helps for proper movement of bowel. This will help to clear the intestine and also helps to be fit and healthy. It is highly recommended to drink more water soon after consuming almond to cure constipation.

The only draw back of consuming almond is that it leads to formation of stones in the body. So people who are affected with gall stones are not recommended to consume almond without the prescription of physician.
- See more at: http://www.thelivingwine.com/blog/8-health-benefits-of-almonds-the-king-of-nuts/#sthash.Qh4Ij5bb.dpuf
i have almond milk on puffed millet  or kamut   or rice    superb!             Thanks dalubaba

om
I was carrying copy of an article on almond to send it to friend through my hotmail account. Somehow the message could not be pasted through my account. While surfing this thread, I remembered the copy I was carrying and just pasted in your name without thanking much. I know you must be knowing about almond. Hence it was redundant to post it..I realized this after posting.
good evening dalubaba----how was your day today?  Are we there yet? HA!    om

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLvbmpmKylM    
this link is deva premal and a most beautiful song---what a flute---what a voice!     also---on the side-bar is her with gyoto monks and tibetan chants----
please check it out---it is very absorbing and meditative.  So is her gayatri mantra.

om
I was searching you in this page.  I am okay. It took a lot of time to search you.My time is up.Good night/bye
i imported this from MYoungAtHeart's psot on another thread---thought we would gather these links to here.   om

http://youtu.be/1SBA8IBREw0

Monks of the Dip Tse Chok Ling Monastery.
Sacred Ceremonies- Ritual Music of Tibetan Buddhism.
an links you guys have that are fun to watch or fun to do please  post them here as we keep collecting more for our group.
om
Kikster24 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
breezytoo Pneumonia/Sepis/Hosp stay Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on JGF25's status