278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Hi to everyone
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

Hi to everyone

Hi omhome, are you there?  I posted here yesterday iin reply to something.  Beautiful day here in Northeast Metro area.

Let me know if you see this.
hi cindee and i am here and i sent you a note. I have just found that when i can't post or something it is because i didn't sign in??? sometimes i have to and sometimes i don't----anyway  HI!!  Hey whoever reads this help us out with some energy--check new posts--contribute---make it work---i mean   here we are  SO?    love all you guys   om
i sometimes wonder if we are all seeing the same thing on our screens????
specialmom commented on nursegirl6572's status
1 min ago
nursegirl6572 "The future is literally in... Comment
54 mins ago
nursegirl6572 commented on Derealization and Dep...
1 hr ago