278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Hmmm, kinda Felling Bad
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
811 members

Hmmm, kinda Felling Bad

Where have my co-members gone?  I haven't heard from any of you. Kind of feeling bad about that. I've posted a couple of things with no response.

I know that I haven't been here much in this past month or so, it's was hard to find time to read and respond when on vacation. I hope I'm still in your hearts. We also have a new member by the name of painat40.

My best always,

Molly
Don't feel bad Molly. I haven't forgotten you.

I've been both busy and in pain for a while -- I don't post as much as i used to. I still try to cover people on the pain and back forums and that usually wears me out.

Hope my info on your cat travel problem helped you out.

Best wishes

-- phil
I've been really busy with after school sports.:)
Hang in there, we are all here, just slow at responding, right gang?
Molly......I fell and broke myself.  I have come on a few times but most days were about rehab and gaining my strength and equilibrium again.

Glad you had a good time

M
I have to laugh at my post here. Silly isn't it. I guess I can get into these moods that are not healthy for me and I don't know why.

I was started on a new antidepressant by the name of Wellbutrin and it seems to be working GREAT. I haven't felt this good in a while... well not so true. I felt great in Alabama/Florida.

I thank you all for your comfort. I guess we all need it from time to time.

Silly, silly.

Molly :)
Molly, I was just telling Dalubaba that some days I feel just like a 2 year old when it comes to mood swings now and then...I'll be going along real fine when something comes sneaking out from under the couch and tries to pull me down to toddler level.  I think I'll save most of my moody swings for when my kids want me to come and live with them....

Take care, talk with you soon....

M
Hi Molly.....Hope all is good with you.  I miss your posts.  You are probably very busy with Spring finally here, Just had to stop and say Hello....!!!!!!

M
Thinking about you today too, Molly.

Spring is coming in with all its glory -- it is so good to see green leaves on the trees, green grass on the ground. I'm starting my little herb garden out in the barn which will help our food to taste a lot better come summer.

I too have been in a funk with back pain for a few months, but I have finally jumped through all the hoops and have a couple of appointments scheduled for lumbar RFA within weeks.

Be well, sweetheart, and come around to say hello sometime soon, OK? We miss you.
I think we would all like to hear from MollyRae so let's all send her a note to say hello, we miss you.
Hey guy's... it's me :)  I have been quite busy. We bought a new travel trailer and getting it ready for Summer has been fun. Making it all my own. We sold our place in Northern Wisconsin and now bought something that we can travel with. We are excited to get on the road with it. Our destination will be the Black Hills in a place called Spearfish. We were there a long time ago with the Boy's and have always wanted to go back.

I hope everyone is feeling good.

My best as always,
Molly
Molly,

Good to hear from you. I've been through that Black Hills area -- in fact got caught on Sturgis weekend and had to eat an awful meal of microwave gas station food after a long day of travel and sleep in the car.

My youngest went to school in North Dakota and I traveled the many roads between Four Corners and the frozen north, but always enjoyed a detour through the Black Hills. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your visit. If you're a fan, check out Kevin Costner's place in Deadwood. The food's not bad and there's costumes from all of his old films hanging on the wall, as I recall.

Warm wishes.
The Black Hills really is a special place. It is so beautiful and peaceful in the hills. My Husband and my Son went exploring into the woods and they found an abandon mine. You could actually walk into it but for safety reasons did not. Black Gold I Say!!!!
specialmom commented on Sheaby's status
specialmom commented on Lose Weight and Boost...
specialmom commented on Individuals with soci...