278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Introducing myself
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
770 members

Introducing myself

Hello. My name is Staci. I am new here. I just found this site two days ago when looking for diet/exercise trackers for weight loss and I LOVE it. I have so many different health problems at only 36 years old that most people who don't know me personally think I am exaggerating but I have just had a rough time in life so far. I have pain daily. I have chronic neck pain that the doctors say is "just" muscle spasms. They wont' give me anything for it bc I am in recovery for alcoholism. I have multiple sclerosis diagnosed in 2003. I am on disability for bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, and anxiety. I have a pacemaker already. I have the health of someone in a nursing home, but I'm determined to try to change that. I have been losing weight (from 217 to 169 so far), making my self exercise despite the pain although right now i can only do 3-4 days a week and not very high intensity. My MS is relapsing/remitting type so some days I am fine and other days I can barely move. I also think I may have fibromyalgia. I cannot get out of bed most mornings bc my whole body hurts so bad. Looking forward to being a part of this site. Wish I had known about it sooner.
wELCOME.  i AM SO SORRY.  I have been here many years and , but I'm much older than u but have many health issues.

I can relate to not being able to get out of bed, I am stiff, swollen and sore 24/7 from spinal issues, arthritis, autoimmune, diabetes, fibro.

I am always around if u need to talk.

hello staci and YES now you do know about our little cult!! and welcome.  Ya mite wanna read some posts and catch up on the conversation and then Join in and let us know any tricks you have learned dealing with Pain we all have in common and see if any of these techniques help you at all . The trick and the commitment i am asking for (c'mon you guys) is to POST to keep the energy flowing. That is what will work for us----and i need some help as you can see by the lack of a consistent flopw of posting.. So hello and welcome staci.   omhome
alright where are you stacy----let us know ok we care!  omhome
you sounded like you really liked this site when you found us and then you disappeared from here stacy. What ran you off? I see you are elsewhere. Let me know what happened? OK? Omhome
philnoir Lumbar RFA complete - looki... Comment
Jade59 commented on photo
breezytoo commented on breezytoo's status