278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
I've missed everyone
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

I've missed everyone

My username is finsright and Ive been off line for a long time now. I'm doing a little better but miss you all. I have Fibrom. and one of my legs is two inches shorter which causes back pain. Id love to hear from all. Also does anyone know how Tuckermore is?
Tags: Pain
Thank you for your note. I looked at Ticks profile and saw no activity. I had wanted to think she just out on the beach  but in my heart I knew she would never just stop writing. I havent been around because my pain has been. When it gets this bad I feel sorry for myself  and just turn inward. When that's when I need people the most! So thank you so for responding  Fins
finsright---i think many of us with cp turn inward when we need to just to save energy for the fight. This is what people don't understand and why they end up kinda giving up trying to relate! I think it is natural to isolate somewhat---animals do this! they go off somewhere and all their "friends" know it"s what to do and leave them alone mostly. My experience is that their friends and family (often the mother or sister or aunt or g'ma) do go and comfort them--clean them up or bring them food---but don't overstay their visit. I bet all of you have seen this with your pets (although it occurs more often in the wild). I don't know if you need to label how you feel as sorry for yourself but you know--who am i to tell you how you feel! And i am so sorry that your pain "gets this bad". You should be able to be comfortable. I want to do something about so many of us putting up with being in pain or even just uncomfortable. Ck out the new group.  om    yogadon
breezytoo Always in pain! Comment
6 mins ago
nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
specialmom commented on specialmom's status