278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
JOINING THIS GROUP
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
771 members

JOINING THIS GROUP

HAVE I OFFICIALLY JOINED NOW SINCE THIS POSE I KNOW I SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS BETTER BUT THE HIGH ANXIETY IS KICKING IN BAD TODAY
slow deep abdominal does help to reduce anxiety.Googal' abdominal breathing'.
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH ANY OF DEEPAK CHOPRAS HEALING MEDITATIONS? I DO THE DEEP BREATHING ONE AT FIRST IT WAS STRANGE AND DIFFICULT TO GET USED TO BUT YOU ARE RIGHT IT IS GOOD FOR ANXIETY JUST NOT EASY TO REMEMBER TO DO WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ANXIETY ATTACK I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WAYS I CAN CONTROL MY THOUGHTS I KNOW THEY HAVE A PROFOUND EFFECT ON OUR OVERALL HEALTH  KNOW ANY TIPS  BY THE WAY HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY/
If you have followed  Dr, Chopra, you must be expert in holistic healing . His book on quantum healing is awesome in explaining holistic healing. It is my hobby to explore various methods to improve ourselves,mentally,physically,spiritually and emotionally, I have seen your profile and found that our subjects of interest match very well. It will be beneficial if we communicate on regular basis.
I am using screen based key board hampering my speed.i am awaiting for my new key board. So I stop now Okay.
  hello ivgirl and NOW YOU are an official member of our Cult. Read some posts and catch up with what's up and the POST with tricks you know and see if any of ours work for you.  More later but    welcome   omhome
Hi, my good friend.  I'm glad you came over here!  I have had a bit of internet trouble, and just saw this.  I am sure you will find it helpful.

My progress is a bit slow,but I have learned to control my anxiety a bit more--just still have the pain--want to get rid of that!

I do have bad days when i lose it(as you know cuz I tell u) but we're all here for you!
ok ivgirl i am promoting you from member of group to the position of Person Who Posts. You are to make certain that our group's many threads are on the top every day. OK? Very important job which could lead to higher office and more Power in the Cult! HA!   Get to work ivgirl!!    Omhome
ok so it takes a while to get used to my craziness----you seemed to like us---what happened?omhome
just an innocent comment. Text containing all capitalized letter in internet is like bowing horn in a quiet traffic. Some may find it difficult to read as all are habituated to read in small letters. This is just an observation.I have read this in the guideline for The Internet. Thanks.
Correction, Bowing horn Read as blowing horn.
ipurr2 joined this group
Welcome them!
specialmom commented on melimeli's status
Aug 21
nursegirl6572 commented on 10356's status
Aug 21