278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Just for Today
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
775 members

Just for Today

today is a good day
I woke with out much pain
maybe rate it at 6
that's a better day than the past month
I find myself and I find things to distract my worries about managing my pain
I focus on today
and
what I can do in that day

Rahe here
Wish you to have your day to rate at 10
no pain.
no worries
Good tidings
Love form all
Full energy
Blissfully happy
Yeah, that's awesome.
Yes one day at a time.
Dalubaba in the west, they rate your pain level from 0 - 10, 10 being the highest!,   Lol, but I do know what you mean.  
And I wish you and everyone else who suffers,
No pain, no worries, ............and blissfully happy.

I too am trying to focus on the positive, not get too stressed out and ignore my pain.
Tonight is cheap movie night here.  I love going to movies, it really distracts me from my pain. The popcorn helps too :)
Sue
Thanks for correcting me. I thought, I am wishing him 100% happiness.I have unlimited capacity of making mistakes. Friends are good enough ignore the ignorance and rectify the mistakes. Thanks for correcting me.
.
You are welcome,
But you make more sense.  Having a #10 day, should be a great day.
Hi Om, I hope you are having a great day too :) we miss you.
I'm having a good day today, the sun is shining, the blossoms on my trees are getting ready to burst open. The birds are singing and even though I'm in pain, I feel so blessed that I can still enjoy the beauty of nature.

Ok, I better get some things done. When I'm on the computer, time just flys by.

Love you all, Sue
i wonder if you are still "watching" our conversations rahe?  I wanted to bring this back-------if we can just keep that focus on the day and the moments in that day we can kinda manage. Or i like thew word "Abide". Yep. We Abide.
om
Dalubaba commented on Rainbow
jimi1822 commented on photo
Sep 22
dominosarah commented on photo
Sep 22