278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Ketamine for chronic pain video link.
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
746 members

Ketamine for chronic pain video link.

I am posting this on it's own so many can see it and I'm interested to hear what everone thinks of it.

It is highly controversial and can kill you or leave you with complete memory loss. That being said, MANY have been completely cured from life long chronic pain after going through the five day infusion. It is done in Germany and only as a LAST RESORT.

http://www.webmd.com/video/ketamine-chronic-pain
If it didn't have such severe risks, I'd do it in a heartbeat!  I wonder how much money the person who is featured in the video paid for this service.  I know that his medical insurance did not cover it.  He's very lucky he did not suffer any of the risks.  I wonder if he is still pain free this day?
good question, I would like to know what this treatment costs and is it avail outside of Germany?
nursegirl6572 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...
30 mins ago
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment