278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Ketamine infusion for chronic pain?
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
776 members

Ketamine infusion for chronic pain?

Ok, I need help in finding a Dr. who will give me a Ketamine infusion.

My Pain Dr. in Canada thinks it is worth a try, but the government isn't funding this procedure, so it is not available.
If anyone has had a ketamine infusion, can you please tell me how much relief and how long you had relief?
And if anyone has a Dr. or Pain Clinic they would recommend?

Thanks so much, I am in agony, can't sleep
Sue

1 Comment
Try anesthesiologist.
breezytoo feeling much better. Comment
36 mins ago
LeaveMeWanting joined this group
Welcome them!
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30