278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Kratom for Chronic Pain
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

Kratom for Chronic Pain

Hi you all
I want to quit Tramadol using Bali Kratom capsules. I’m not sure how to do it.
I was prescribed Kratom for a spinal injury but now the Tramadol is making me feel sick and I need to quit!
I’m on 400mg Tramadol / day (100mg 4 x day)
Can I use Tramadol and Kratom together ? How much Kratom and when ?
Can I simply replace part of the dosage with Kratom ?
Thanks for all the advice.
1 Comment
hey popeye i like your name!  This is the wrong place for drug questions like that but there is a great place with lots of info at addiction--substance forum so post this there and i hope it turns out well for you.   omhome
suzannez222 commented on day 10 off Methodone ...
Pukad347 human Comment
Pukad347 joined this group
Welcome them!