278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Looping pain?
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
774 members

Looping pain?

They say that if your pain isn't addressed correctly then you can devolope looping pain. Can anyone explain this looping pain to me? I guess I missed pain 101. lol thank you
Tags: Pain
Lev1Fagan commented on Derealization and Dep...
nursegirl6572 "Patience is the calm accep... Comment
Sep 16
nursegirl6572 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16