278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Maya's Calendar
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
788 members

Maya's Calendar

I wish that 21st December becomes a doom's day for the pain affecting mankind.
yes dalubaba----especially the pain of our precious little children!  Shanti Shanti  Shanti          OM
well all this inactivity and lack of interest is getting to me dalubaba and i respect that you said be patient but as you know that gets old----it is becoming obvious to me that thes folks just aren't interested in what we are offering or just don't understand it---they are not ready yet as you said but these seeds are there.
     I am gonna stop planting though----no use until the earlier seeds sprout----but you keep planting---i have been liking what you offer.    omhome
I agree it is untenable situation.My participation was because of you. I will keep posting as and when i get something to share.When I find that share is not reciprocated, I will think that time is not right and I will retire from the group. Of course I will return when you think to lead again. Bye   till we meet.
Good afternoon, my friends.

Can I just add a little bit of my perspective.
Christmas time, keeps everyone busy, busy. And I really think people are busy with obligations, and don't have too much time to go online right now. But just wait until the Christmas hangover!  Have patience and folks will be online again, looking for encouragement and support.  You both offer helpful insight to all of the Chronic Pain community, including me, so thank you both.  

I admit that I actually enjoy this time of year for many reasons. It distracts me from the pain I am in.  I enjoy decorating the house, buying gifts for my friends and family (ok and some for me too, wow, I am way too honest!) And I love how friendly people are at this time of year.  I see so many people helping with food and toy donations, and giving generously if they can.  

I think I have matured a lot too, partly from living in chronic pain.

I used to get so angry when my family members wanted me to go on skiing holidays, even a year after my 1st back surgery. I couldn't believe they would ask me, I thought it was so hurtful?  Because at first, I really missed skiing, so I was still grieving the loss of doing things I loved.  

Now, I look at it as kindness, they really just wanted to include me.  So if my husband and kids want to go skiing for a few days over Christmas with family or friends, I will go and bring a good book and try to find a nice fireplace to sit by. And after their skiing, I will enjoy a nice meal and their company.  Wow, I have really come a long way!

Well it is the first day of winter :)
I was hoping we would get some snow, but it is raining.
Yes I am dreaming of a white Christmas, everything looks so pretty and magical when it snows.  

Happy Holidays to all our Chronic Pain friends.
Love, Sue

You are right. It is a fun time. we gather energy during the Christmas time to go through the next year. It is good of you to take time to respond to our concern.
Hey you guys!  Well i would like to believe that oh "everybody is just so busy" and they don't have time to go online. Sorry but i see nearly all of them posting in a lot of other places. Check it out. It is too bad it is not true sue and a good thought!   They are not interested in this kind of help----they want to stay in the shallow end of the pool talk talk talking---for years---same ****. Read the posts from years ago and then the new ones.  Stuck!
    What we are offering is a way to get unstuck. They have the time sue.  Anyway time it.  Takes one or two minutes!  Hello??    om
let us wait and see. I wish that all chronic pain sufferer gets relief from agony of pain in the year 2013.Celebration of some event can also play a part in detracting our mind from pain.
Neuro -dynamic therapy is one of the branch of physiotherapy. Kinesio tape is applied near the injury. One physiotherapist claim that a patient of Parlysi stated walking in a two week's time.One can Google Neuro dynamic therapy to get full details.Or one may talk to one's therapist about taping of kinesio Tape.
specialmom Elementary school band con... Comment
breezytoo commented on CRSeaside's status
specialmom, and nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
Dec 17