278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Member needs suport!
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

Member needs suport!

Please anyone who can, send a word or something to one of our members, ivgrl.  She is my good friend--I won't go into details, but she has issues and problems and is very much in need of good energy.  She hasn't been posting too much, but checks the board so can we tell her we're here for her?

Thanks, maybe notes would be good in case she doesn't look here.
good idea cindee. I sent a note to you ivgirl!!!The most amazing note in the history----blah blah blah---hope ya got it my pain-friend.  om
Thank you for sending your support of ivgirl.  I can always count on you.

I also wish the couch was more active.  A lot of forums on MedHelp are not very active--years ago it was really busy---
what do you think would help cindee?  
Hello ivgirl and here comes a little warm light for you---sending it now---ahhhh-- there it is ----Ta Da!-----omhome
suzannez222 commented on day 10 off Methodone ...
Pukad347 human Comment
Pukad347 joined this group
Welcome them!