278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Metal on metal hip replacement RECALL
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
766 members

Metal on metal hip replacement RECALL

Hi, my name is James, Im 42 and had my hip replacement I had in 2006 recalled. I had to have revision surgery
in 2011, and now I have been diagnosed with  severe spinal stinosis, disk bulges, nuroforaminal narrowing of the lower spine. All of the back symptoms came on like a freight train after having my failed hip replacement revised in 2011.

Has anyone else been through anything like this? Or been a victim of these metal on metal hip replacement failures?

Thanks to anyone with feedback on this and God Bless.

James

1 Comment
No I haven't but you information has been very helpful. People like you keep people like me and others on alert. Thanks...
Mollyrae commented on Why You Might Have A ...
mychronicbackpain commented on Why You Might Have A ...
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Jul 22